2012年3月30日金曜日

Friday Friday Friday

And so I met my with my third recruiter today. He seemed pretty positive too, and has some contacts that he is going to follow up for me. Surely, out of all these recruiters I have to get something.

It seems that tomorrow is going to be rainy and windy which I'm guessing means our Hanami party will be cancelled. So not too sure what we will do tomorrow during the day now, but I am sure we will find something. 


Like go shopping for a rice cooker. Tonight, we (read: Pat) attempted to cook for the first time in our one-burner kitchen. We were going to have curry and rice. The place came with a rice cooker, so we took it off the shelf only to find there is no power cord. Hmmm. And it looks a bit scungie. So maybe that will be our next purchase.


I was thinking last night, too, that from next week I might start writing here in both English and Japanese, just to get my writing skills up a bit. And I guess now that I have said that, I am going to have to follow through with it. Beware speakers of Japanese - the posts will be littered with errors, but hopefully over time they will improve.


And I think that is all for today.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿