2012年4月1日日曜日

ブラッドピットじゃねぇーよ!

For the third time in my life, last night I was told I look like Brad Pitt. Each time I have been told this, it has been by a Japanese person. I don't see the resemblance myself. Must be the white skin.


Separated at birth?


But had a good time last night, starting out at TGIF for some food and drinks with friends before moving onto Zawatami - an Izakaya - for more drinks, including a Singapore Sling and some other drinks that took over an hour to arrive. Slight confrontation with the staff over the delay saw us receive some free sponge cake covered in cream and green tea powder.


Was good to meet new people and have a night out. Oh and Pat got to celebrate his birthday at TGIF. It seems that at TGIF, a birthday lasts a month, and he just scraped in. He had the restaurant sing him Happy Birthday and received a free massive dessert plus a free photo of our table. Happy Birthday again Pat!



The drink that took an hour to arrive.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿