2014年1月13日月曜日

More.

So I don't usually make New Year resolutions. It's not because I have tried and failed in the past. It's not because I don't think people should set goals for themselves. It's because, well, I'm really just not into setting New Year resolutions.

This year, however, I thought I would give it a go.

Eat out more.

Experience Tokyo (and Japan) more.

Try harder to find that seemingly-elusive work/life balance.

Travel more.

Eat healthier.

Maybe (maybe) exercise more.

And blog. (I can't add "more" after that.)

And it is with that last item on the list that I re-commence blogging. I don't know if it will be a daily thing. Maybe I should set time aside each day to write something here.

But you know, with Facebook and Instagram and Twitter and Google+ and LinkedIn, it's all a bit daunting. I am connected to the same people on multiple SNS. I post the same content across each platform, with the touch of one button.

So I need to find a voice for this blog. A voice that is different from other content I choose to publicly broadcast.

Who knows what that voice will be.

But I guess there is only one way to find out.

And that is to blog. More.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿